How can anyone do such a thing

Jemayni

Visit site
How twisted. Is it just me or does beastiality appear to be becoming increasingly more common place, or is it just getting more media coverage, or am I just noticing it more?

hollyzippo

Visit site
That is disgusting, so many sick people out there makes you be ashamed to be human.

When I was about 10, my mum ran the locak horsewatch. She had to go to look at a cob mare that had been tied to a gate and attached. They took a sythe (or something similar, sorry about sp) to its right hind quarter and hacked a chunk out so deep its pelvis was visible and about as big as a dinner plate. Sorry if ur squeamish!
It had various cuts all over it but perhaps worst human teeth marks all over its shoulder- so hard theyd scarred for weeks.

Happy ending tho, the poor mare had to stand in for the whole summer with this huge open chunk out of her rump- obviously there was nothing to piece together so they had to wait for it to close over. Eventually it did and was just a big sunken grey scar. Best of all, it turned out she was in foal- which she had totally healthy! Such a brave little mare!

Anyway, point being that humans are awful but little mare is inspirational! Lets hope they catch the sick B******s that do these things
mad.gif

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
OMG What sick, sick bastards! I can't get my head around what sort of a revolting pervert would do such thing!

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree - I mean HOW? It's a horse, a female horse. Just HOW? The mind boggles!

rcm_73

Visit site
These are the same twisted f**ck ups that abuse children. Wouldn't suprise me if it was for a sick filming, doubt there was just one sick individual involved. They should be caught and PTS.

Malibu

Visit site
that is just sickening, its makes me feel soo agry- how can someone do that to an innocent animal. I just hate all people that hurt an defenceless animal. Its so disguisting, i hope they find them and shame them, how anyone can even think of that should be locked away!

GTs

Visit site
That is gross - if I owned mares in the area, I would put a sign 'This horse is HIV+ please use caution' on it's door.

ru-fi-do

Visit site
This happened in my area to a frien, she looked out her bedroom window and saw the man doing it! She let the dogs out but he had already got away, the police never caught him either. It's quite worrying what goes through some peoples minds!

samsaccount

Visit site
That is just too sick and twisted for words! I can't beleive there are people so revolting in this world which would actually do that and enjoy it!! I just hope the horses are not mentaly traumatised by the whole thing..
frown.gif
poor things

Jemayni I was just wondering the same thing!

GTs that sounds like a plan!