How can I find out if my pony has competition records in France?

lou and millie

New User
Visit site
Hi, I need to get proof that my pony did not compete when she was in France (she was born there). I know she was in England as a 5 yr old. Can any one help please as I want to register with BD but automatically gets 45 points unless I can prove she hadn't competed while she was in France.

rara007

Visit site
Email the French authority to ask and print screen the reply (I did the same to the Dutch for the same reason)

Hemirjtm

Visit site
If you have her full passport name you can find her details on www.ffe.com and then print it off. Everytime they compete it will be recorded on that. If you can't find her on there then contact them and get them to right something stating that they have no record of her competing.

lou and millie

New User
Visit site
hi, thank you but there doesn't seem to be any thing on that website that enables me to do that???? Have emailed and tried phoning but no one seems to be there!!
I am probably being thick but if you can tell me how to do this I would be very grateful.
Thank you for your reply though!!

SpringArising

Visit site
You should be able to find out on Les Haras Nationaux (I think).

Vaguely remember having to register my horse with them before I could compete.

Casey76

Visit site
It's a bit of a pain, but since last year you have to have an FFE license to get any information regarding horse or rider details.

If you want to send me a PM I can try help.

Frankeefr

Visit site
I checked one of mine via the way I mentioned above, just to check it was correct, and his competition history came up - I don't have an FFE licence at the moment.