How did you get to know about this forum???

Near or off side?

• Total voters

Josh_craney

Visit site
Some people have being on this forum for years and some a few weeks i just want to know how did you join?

i first visited the forums through the website.
smile.gif

jemima

Visit site
THe forum I normally post (nothing to do with any sort of animals!) on is infrequently troubled by someone who comes on and spins terrible sob stories, upsetting many other members in the process who all try to help. I was led to HHO online following her up in a story she posted on here which was markedly similar to one she posted on the other forum - same sad pictures - but with significant differences showing her untruths. When the discrepancies in her story are pointed out she usually backs off - but will be back a few weeks later under another guise and with other horrifying tales. Anyway, I got hooked and am still here.

CaroG21

Visit site
I found it on the H+H website and wondered what it was. I lurked for well over a year before I finally plucked up the courage to join!

tashyisaudrey

Visit site
I was googling for advice on one of my horses once and it came up. I thought it was great. been hooked ever since then. been a member for a while now.