how do I change owner ship on my horses passport?

SophieR

New User
Visit site
I was just wondering if any of you could help me, my Irish Sport Horse has a white Irish Sport Horse Register Passport however there is no address inside of where to send it to in order to get my name put on the passport, I have researched on the internet and found that I need to complete this form and send his passport away with £5 enclosed can somebody please tell me if this is correct as I dont want to be sending his passport away to the wrong place? Thankyou :)

Return this completed form together with passport & appropriate Registration
fee to:
Northern Ireland Horse Board Co-operative Society Limited
Office Suite
Meadows Equestrian Centre
Embankment Road
Lurgan
Co Armagh BT66 6NE

Tel: (028) 3834 3355 Fax: (028) 3832 5332 Email: info@nihorseboard.org

www.nihorseboard.org

SaharaS

Visit site
if in doubt,why not give them a ring or send them an email..they will be far better qualified to set you straight than any of us..in theory he should be on their system, they will be able to advise. if you are unsure if they/the address are bona fide then try the BHS.word of advice tho from previous experience, take pics of each relevant passport page and send it recorded...sure it will all be fine

jaquelin

Visit site
Sounds about right. I just changed to passports ( 1 RID & 1 ISH) - same fee but different address, Republic of Ireland. Sounds like your passports issued in the North. Send recorded delivery just to be sure. Turnaround for me was about a week.

Sheep

Visit site
If it is the NI one then that's the right place to do it, a few of my friends have (driven) over there to have it done. Was there a couple of weeks ago actually and the office is def there!