HOW DO I? please somebody explain to me how to do this??

frannieuk

Visit site
I'm not sure how to do it but if you ask in the Common Room they're usually very helpful and will make a siggy for you
smile.gif

Tempi

Visit site
you already posted this further down didnt you??!!!!!

you need a photobucket account (www.photobucket.com) then once you have uploaded your piccies onto there resize them so they arent too big then write [image]then type in the properties address'[/image] in the signature bit undre your user profile.

hope this helps im not very good at explaining computer stuff!

Gingernags

Visit site
Do you mean in your sig like the three I have, or as an avatar under your Dogbetty name at the side

<-----

If its the side one - avatar - you upload a pic from wherever you store them on your PC, through your user options.

Sigs, you haveto upload onto a hosting site like photobucket and use the
location in where you have used your glittermaker bits - again under user options.

Is that any help at all?

TGM

Visit site
Do you want a picture under your name to the left of the post ie an avatar, or do you mean you want piccies under your post, ie a signature?

Oops - crossed posts with CT!

Gingernags

Visit site
User options, then click edit next to personal options (well the top one anyway...)

Scroll down till you see the bit that says avatar - and there is an option to click to use your own avatar - click on browse and find it in your pictures.

You may need to resize it first through microsoft picture editor or similar to get is small enough...