How do they make it look effortless?

samp

Visit site
Well I was schooling Lots last night and she is not a straight horse, however this has been getting particularly difficult on circle as tends to fall out and basically block you. I was loosing the will to live when trying to canter on circle and we were drifting further and further out not matter how staright I kept us or used outside leg.

The YO was teaching whilst this was happening, once the lesson had finished I asked her to get on told her the problems we were having. She got on on a mission took 10mins for her to get her forward but my god was she looking stunning. She did loads of leg yielding to try and straighten her up and after 20mins vast improvement. When I got on she was definitely more straight - puts me to shame really. How do they make it look so effortless?

She has these amazing powerful legs

H-J

www.piczo.com
Practise, practise, practise!!!
smile.gif

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
I have the same thing with my instructor, but then I just think, it’s her job. She rides lots of different horses every day of the week so I suppose practice makes perfect (however I do think some people just have more natural talent, and I’m not one of them!).

samp

Visit site
Yeah I think the fact that she weighs a bit more and is that more muscular than me she has the advantage.