How do you XC school?

LauraBR

Visit site
We are lucky to have lovely course at my yard but on Monday I'm off to a course we are competing at next w/e.

Few bogey fences to work on in particular but wondered, when you have limited time to school round a course how best to go about it? Any tips?

Tia

Visit site
Join the UK Chasers and rent the courses on a regular basis. When you rent the course you can stay on it for as long as you like within the constraints of the landowner.

kirstyfk

Visit site
If you have limited timed. I would pick out a couple which you want to focus on. Warm up over a couple of simple logs, brushes etc. then go to the trickier ones. before finishes up over a few jumps put together.

There is a really good place near me which is just a field full of xc jumps all close together so no need waste time getting to each jump.

have fun

dieseldog

Visit site
Start with the easy ones and get him concentrating and going forward and then tackle the bogey ones - if you 've got someone with you you can always have a lead.

Have fun

Visit site
We hire a team chasers course and just warm up and then ride around the course, jumping the jumps on the way and spending longer on the more difficult ones. x have fun x