How embarrassing (so glad I could not be identified)

CAYLA

Visit site
I took a call at work from a lady asking how her poorly pup was before she went to bed.
I said I would call back with a report.

Toddles off to do a quick inpatient check and has my usual one way conversation with my patients which kind of goes like this:eek:

"hello ickle baby wabey, tell me how your ickle wickle tum tum is my ickle baby":eek:
mammy has been asking how the ickle poorly wuvley baby wabey is":eek:
"I will tickle your poorly tummy wummy ickle baby":eek: (well I know I know....but it gets a little tail wag and cheers them up, esp this one as it was a baby spangle:eek:

Wonders around and can hear a cracking noise, check my emergency phone in my pocket and its still on (open line):eek: I said "hello" and the lady said "so did he tell you how his ickly tummy wummey is"?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D (lets just hope my boss does not get a call asking who the crazy girl who talks to animals is":eek:

1st time I have been caught out talking puppy talk to a puppy in such a disgraceful manner:eek:

Last edited:

CAYLA

Visit site
that's funny. I bet the owner felt better though after hearing that. like you said, at least you weren't cursing. x

It's funny for me:eek: no one sees that side, thats for me and the patients:p:D
sometimes I hide them under their bedding and then say "I see you ickle baby" as I uncver them and repeat it a zillion times to get some excitement from a poorly pup:eek::eek: (I realise im now letting ridiculous secrets out):eek:

I never thought I would be heard:eek::D:D:D:D

Good job it was not me shouting up the corridor at my own dogs "get out that **** bin liner, you greedy******or I will come down there and *********you:D:D:D:D:D (cos a staff member has chucked a pasty paper in or the scraps off their dinner:p

Welsh

Visit site
Awww that's really cute! :p

I got out of my car to open the gate to the horses field shouting "HELLOOOO MY BIG CHUBBY WUBBY BUMS!" only to turn and see 4 rather hefty walkers glowering at me from the lane...*cringe*:rolleyes:

Flummoxed

Visit site
I so hope that the other liveries don't overhhear Daughter and me holding a conversation as if we were the horses. One is the voice of a small child and the other a rather supercilious wise man.

Well, that's who they are!!

E13

Visit site
How did the term spangle come about? Can cavvies be included? :D And I have to say, I'd love you to look after mine, that must have been lovely for the owner to hear!

CAYLA

Visit site
How did the term spangle come about? Can cavvies be included? :D And I have to say, I'd love you to look after mine, that must have been lovely for the owner to hear!

You recon:eek: you would not think I was unhinged:eek::eek::p
Spangle is actually a forum term (the looneys here) named them spangles:D

I have a cavi :)

CAYLA

Visit site
That is too funny :D:p

I'm impressed she could hear through your trouser pockets :cool:

I was all on me lonesome that night so tend to either be singing or talking extremely loud to my dogs, myself or the inpateints:eek: or sometimes I race the dogs up the corridor:eek::eek: "I hope my boss ain't reading this" she is already aware im a fruit loop this may worry her even more:eek::D

We also play in the lift :eek::eek:

misterjinglejay

Visit site
I have been overheard talking to an invisible (he's there, honest) Mister Pooh Bear. As in 'could you open the window please, Mister Pooh Bear?' or 'please make me a sandwich, Mister Pooh Bear'. Mister Pooh Bear is very obliging and always does these little things for me. 'Thank you, Mister Pooh Bear'.

No, I don't think you're unhinged at all, Cayla :D