How is he looking?????

annunziata

Visit site
Hi,
I have been lurking on here for ages and have not posted any pics of my main man. HHO'ers meet Mr. Moose. I have had him since November 2010 so not very long. When I got him it took me 45 mins to actually get on him without him spinning,bucking in my face and trying to kill me. I have worked really hard with the join up and gaining his trust.

He had a rough start to life but we are getting on much better now, we still have our moments but on the hole much better!! We had been out to my friends house for our first ever outing and planning our next trip out at the end of this month. Moose is 8 this year but has only been broken for 2 years.

Moose Nov 2010 ( I think this was after a 40 minutes of trying to get on him!)

moosenov2010.jpg

June 2011 Not sure what I am looking at?!
moose.jpg

January 2012
moosejan3.jpg

Moose Trotting
moosejan2.jpg

Moose Cantering
moose4.jpg

I hope you hope he looks well. I know he is not perfect but we are a work in progress. Any feedback on his condition would be good I see him every blinking day at least twice :)

annunziata

Visit site
Thank you!! He is breed to show jump(his grandfater is Animo) and dressage, he oiginally came out of Carl Hesters yard as a youngster unbroken. he much prefers jumping so I think we will have a crack at BSJA later this year once we start going out and about!! He has done a lot of growing last year and is now just over 17hh, he was only 16.2 ish when he arrived!!

*Maddy&Occhi*

Visit site
ahh he's lovely, my kind of horse. Sounds like you've done a cracking with him. Well done and good luck, look forward to seeing more updates :)

annunziata

Visit site
Thank you for your kind commets!!! A project horse well and truly!!! We have had many up and downs, the most recent down is when he plopped me on my head and I broke my hat whooppss!! Getting there slowly but surely!! Just trying to get a blinking trailer large enough for him as he has grown out of mine grrrrrrr He has to be the worlds most expensive cheap horse, new bates saddle fitted and a new bridle plus all the rugs hahahaha Love my donkey loads though. Nothing beats the whinny and head bobbing over the door when my car pulls up!!
xx

Annagain

Visit site
Better to break your hat than your head! He looks lovely, much improved. well done you. I love the name, it suits him - in a good way he looks like a Moose somehow!