How is he looking?

Kitei

Visit site
I'm a little biased as I firmly believe he's the handsomest thing ever, but am interested in people's opinions on how he's currently looking. It's not a great photo, sorry, but was taken today. I'm aware that he could still do with some more muscle, particularly on his hind end.

10923449_922216651133998_1006480165644179311_n.jpg

And him, 10 months ago. Most obviously so much better. >.>
obes1_1.png

only_me

Visit site
I think he looks well! Needs bit more muscle behind but depends what you are doing with him, everyone always says more muscle but in all honesty majority of horses are not going to have the ideal amount of muscle like 4* eventers or international dressage etc. :p

His front near pastern looks a bit odd, it looks like it has lowered/dropped compared to the other picture? I'd just keep an eye on that personally, but could be wrong :)

Last edited:

SpringArising

Visit site
His front near pastern looks a bit odd, it looks like it has lowered/dropped compared to the other picture? I'd just keep an eye on that personally, but could be wrong :)

I thought that - looks like he's wearing a pair of flippers!

If you look at the second pic, they're both the same though.

I think he looks good weight-wise.

Kitei

Visit site
He was just standing like an idiot, thankfully. His pastern angles match, though his black hoof is flatter than the white, which effects the angle slightly at the moment. He does have very long pasterns, though, and I think the white throws the eye off a little.

He's only in light work at the moment; 4-5 days a week, 40 minutes - 1h30 hacking. Am thinking we may have to increase that to keep his weight stable.