How many days?

Scarlett

Visit site
Ah cool! :)

She's doing really well, thank you :) it's a first for us both so it's partly exciting and partly terrifying! She is really getting big and is now waddling about, it really feels like we are on the homestretch now!

How is your mare?

Victoria25

Visit site
Well keep in touch as its our first foal (mine and hers) too … seemed forever away last year but cant believe how quickly its come around! You having her at home to foal?

Shes really good thanks .. this is her yesterday – big fat belly xx

18012_10152675427155464_1784058062_n.jpg

Scarlett

Visit site
She's the same colour as my girl!!! :) Her belly looks just like that :)

Yes, she's at home, I'm lucky to live on the yard we are on so my bedroom is above her stable, I'm hoping that will make foal watch a bit easier!

Who is she bred too?

Lx

Victoria25

Visit site
Oh wow, very jealous. So exciting isn’t it … ;)
My yard is a mile from home but the YO has said I can use her house to live in but think me and a friend will be camping lol …
:rolleyes:
Shes been put to Wolkenderry :D and shes a straight egyptian arab ...
Yours? xx

KimberleyH

Visit site
Hey! :) We're having our first foal too, its so exciting but so stressful as you don't want to screw anything up! My girl is due near the end of July so quite a wait yet. Good luck with your mares and foals :) Are you going to call the vet when she starts to give birth or just see how she copes on her own? Hope she starts to show properly soon, when did your mares look obviously pregnant?

oldywoldy

Visit site
320 to 382! The latter was one covering AI! We have one mare who has had 13 foals and always foals early 320 onwards you just have to keep a v close eye on them they all do it in their own good time. This year there are a lot of late possibly the weather! Very glad we have none due for another couple of weeks I gather they are running out of foal rugs!

Scarlett

Visit site
Oh wow, very jealous. So exciting isn’t it … ;)
My yard is a mile from home but the YO has said I can use her house to live in but think me and a friend will be camping lol …
:rolleyes:
Shes been put to Wolkenderry :D and shes a straight egyptian arab ...
Yours? xx

Pinky is pure TB and I put her to a local Hann stallion called Randi's Rebel who is by Randi. Very excited to see what I get.

:)

Victoria25

Visit site
Hi Kim

Going to see how she goes but call the vet is I think theres a problem - will get vet the next day if all seems fine though :D

Feel free to add me to facebook (victoria monks) and ive got an album showing monthly progress photos x