How many poos??

Kadastorm

Visit site
Just curious, how much does your horse poo a day?

my 13.2 newfy, on average, does 22 in 24 hours, on a couple of occasions there have been 24/25. Yes, the little fatty is a poop machine, not fed an awful and doesn't have a lot of grass but he somehow still manages that many.

What about yours?

Sukistokes2

Visit site
I don't count each poo but Ffin does just over half a wheel barrow and Moses does slightly more. I think it is handy to know so you can judge what they are getting off the field.
We are sad people are we not lol!

Copperpot

Visit site
I'm sad enough to count them! He's muzzled all day so I worry he's not getting enough in. He does 9 to 10 a day. The other 2 on unrestricted grass do loads!

ihatework

Visit site
I'm sad enough to keep track !!
9-10, out 12 hours on reasonably restricted grazing, and in 12 hours with a haynet and 2 scoops of happy hoof. Horse is 16.2hh

Copperpot

Visit site
Ah mine is about right then. That's good. He's in for 12 hours with hay and a cup of topspec light twice a day.

My other horse did 18 in 24 hours. So he's obviously stuffing his face.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I only count when they are out in the day, but I have had them do anything from more than one an hour to less than 2 per hour on average.

At night the stables are trashed, so I really could not say, other than there seems to be a lot!!!!