How much? 4 wheeled exercise trap

cbmcts

Visit site
Hi

Since my pony has retired from driving, I've decided to sell his trap but haven't a clue what to ask for it or where would be best to sell it!

It's a 4 wheeler with pneumatic wheels (all new tyres) fits 14hh upwards with swingle tree. Driver and grooms seat up front, 4 seats behind. Foot brake and lovely suspension. In great condition except for the bright yellow
grin.gif
paintwork which has a few rust spots but only needs rubbing down and repainting. I believe it was made by Robin Wolfe in Essex but I'm not certain.

Any ideas???

TIA

Cheiro1

Visit site
you could look on
Dragon Driving
to see what similar carriages go for.
I would say you could probs easily get upwards of £2000 maybe even up to £3000 depending on the vehicle, its condition and some other things.
Is it a marathon vehicle? just one set of disc brakes or all round? does it come with a pole to use it as a pairs carriage, or only shafts? got any pictures?

cbmcts

Visit site
I had a look on Dragon, will probably stick it on there but couldn't see anything similar.

No, it's only got single shafts and one set of brakes rather than all round. No photos yet as it's stored in a barn and the door has frozen shut
crazy.gif
Will do them as soon as it thaws......

Thanks for your opinion
grin.gif

devilwoman

Visit site
whereabouts are you - and what size pony/horse will it "fit" could have a buyer for you if your in the right place and its the right size - got a friend whose been looking high and low for one. p.m. if you wish.

D

Donkeymad

About £1500 I would think. Any photos to give me a better idea?