How much can one person put up with in one weekend?

lisab

Visit site
:mad:

Went to help my friend at the clear round at Weston Lawns yesterday. She has no transport and another livery offered to take her. Small lorry, side ramp. Some stupid woman pulls up with Disco and trailer right next to lorry. I say very politely, "Excuse me, you can't park there, they can't get their ramp down". To which I would've replied "oops, sorry, I'll move". No. "Why, is there not enough room?" Well yes, of course there is enough room, that's why I've asked you to move. She then said "Well you could have said before I parked there". Rude rude rude. So I had to say "well I didn't think anyone would be so stupid as to park there you stupid woman"!!!

The driver of the lorry then falls off in the collecting ring and asks me if I would take her horse in the clear round. Um, a horse I've never sat on before, the course is awful and she has a nasty saddle. "Um, no thank you". Turns out she has broken her foot, poor thing.

Then today, I take mine to ride round the grounds at the riding club. Had a lovely time having lots of canters and going through the river (bored bored bored of hacking round the block). To be confronted with a mad snarling massive dog that is barking and jumping back and forth towards Teebag (who, very out of character, does not bat an eyelid).

I'm saying to the dog owner "can you come and get it please" and she says "if I come near him, he'll walk off". Which he does. Every time she walks towards the evil dog, the evil dog jumps nearer to me and Tee, still barking and snarling and jumping back and forth. I have no doubt whatsoever that, if Tee had have panicked and reared or moved suddenly, the evil helldog would've bitten him.

And then I meet the OH at the pub to pick up my 3 dogs and he is p*ssed and gobby and tells me to "*****ing get a move on" when I'm fetching Tee in for the night. Massive row ensues.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

lisab

Visit site
In an ideal world I would have...

Dropped the side door onto 'rude womans' trailer.

Stamped on and drop kicked the dog

Punched OH in the face, ran off with the car keys

:D

hahaha thank you so much, you and the others, made me laugh out loud!
Am having a beer, very funny, thank you :D

Happy Hunter

Visit site
Love the responses. Made me giggle.

I have had a similar weekend.
Thank god I got a decent ride yesterday - I went out for 4 hours just to make up for the crap 2 days before! (poor horse!)

Hope it cheers up soon! - Take the G&T remedy and get some stable chores done :)
(i find stable chores so theraputic! - Esp a good Grooming for horse (or pampering for you!))