How much do you let your horse get away with ?

Scoopy

Visit site
Interesting one last night !

Oh stands beside horse and asks a question !

OH: if i knocked my dinner plate on the floor and stood on it, you would shout at me.
Your horse does it day in day out, and you say "oh have you knocked it over, here let me pick it up for you and feed you by hand"
Well at that point i was on the floor pissing my pants so OH carried on with comments,
OH: oh you poor horse your wet and cold let me get you a nice warm rug.
OH said if i get wet, i shout at him.....dont bring all them wet clothes in here, strip there and dont move
OH: you never ever clean and polish my feet, at that point i told him to shut up as i'm never ever going to pick his feet out and put hoof oil on them.

Sorry just had to share it with you as its so funny how OH think !!!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
God my OH is exactly the same he says things like, if i was being naughty and trashing my stable you wouldn't reward me by buying me a new pair of shoes!!!

pottamus

Visit site
How much do I let my horse get away with...too much!!! He is a cheeky so and so and pushes his luck all the time...I put it down to him being a Welshie and me finding him incredably funny!
My OH comes down to see my horse and lets my horse push him and rub his head on him...now that's letting him get away with murder! I keep telling my OH not to let him do it but he says...I don't mind, he's just being friendly!!! LOL! I will add...my horse would not dare do that to me! Rubbing post I ain't!

Judie

Visit site
Excellent - my OH can never understand why I spend ages doing his stable, making sure the banks are all level and the bedding is all fresh only for my horse to go in, have a pee, poo and then role in it!!

Why can't he do that in the field he's been in all day is the question I hear all the time?? We've been together 15years, you'd have thought he would get bored of it by now....

KJJ

Visit site
PMSL!!! that is EXACTLY what my OH says to me!!!

I have to keep reminding him that Jaguar is my number one Man and he will always have exceptions....

He knowns that he comes a close second to the horse but the horse will always be no1!!!

Bless him!!
tongue.gif

As for Jags getting away with stuff... he's a cheeky man... which is fine... but if he's rude he's told off straight away!!!
wink.gif

Clodagh

Visit site
Come the hunting season my OPH threatens to move into the stables, where I never run out of food and thay are cleaned every day. No such luck in the house!!

I expect a lot from my ned behaviour wise...no pushing, shoving, wait politely when I say, move away from me at a glance...in exchange we play 'Bear Hunt' in the paddock together and she has a cushty life!!