How much is he worth?*pics*

showingmad

New User
Visit site
Im just posting on a few boards to see what people think my pony is worth as he is being sold soon but we havnt got much idea of a price for him

Approx 14 hands dark Grey gelding 9 years old.
Registered Connemara
Very safe suitable to be ridden by child.
Good to clip box shoe catch and good on the roads.
He has been lightly shown at local level with us and was Champion or reserve champion of the show at every show but one. As a youngster he was shown at county shows, results including 4th at The Royal Show in hand.
Just started doing BD , competing at Elementary and in two outings has already got 2 points.Starting to work Medium at home. Fabulous floaty show pony paces.
Very easy to produce and very well manned
Only for sale as I have sadly outgrown him

http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p99/millfields_debonaire/
Here he is , the pictures arent the best, they dont really show his paces , unfortunatly we dont have a digital camara so they are limited to what professional photographers take of us.
Any comments appreciated

cobweb

Visit site
Have a look on the ridden sales page of www.britishconnemaras.co.uk, that will give you something to compare with. I would also include his Sire & Dam in the advert. Millfields is a well known stud, so this would interest those with knowledge of Connemara breeding.

As he's registered it would be worth advertising on the bcps site too.

showingmad

New User
Visit site
Ben_and_Jerrys
He has never jumped with us but he used to blong to a girl that evented , i dont think he was ever evented though

Good idea Cobweb thanks ,
He is called Millfields Debonaire he is by Cottenham Sailor and out of Darabell
These names dont mean much to me , do they to you ?