how much question ( i know u all love them)

izzyxxx

Visit site
i have got a horse on loan to break in over the winter as a challenge we are maybe thinking about putting an offer in if every thing goes to plan as he gets on so well with our other horse and fits into our family life perfectly ok enough about all that hears a description:
14.2 hh welsh section D chestnut gelding with a long flaxen mane and tail four even white socks and a blaze very pretty looks like a girl
6years old feet are over grown (farrier coming in 3 days)
un broken a couple of scars from bad fencing, lunging well, will alow me to put a saddle on with no trouble but bitting is not going as well so we will take it slowly, let me sit on him and was lead about 100 yards up a field, gets very worried when seperated from my mare, just started walking out on roads hes ok but oviously not to happy about traffic just runs into the back of my mare when he gets scared but nothing else he is very whimpy though!. I am told he is papered. the owner brought him from an auction for £65 as a yearling.

sorry for the essay if you have got this far please let me know what you would offer the owner if you were me thinking about the fact that i am putting alot of work in him