How much....... saddle?

251libby

Visit site
Just putting my saddle on local riding club website - how much shall i ask.

Meadow creek GP saddle

16inch x wide fit havanna brown

Excellent condition, brought brand new 18months ago, pony has slimmed down so no longer fits

Thanks in advance (really have no idea!)
smile.gif

Divasmum

Visit site
It depends on how much you paid for it originally. Perhaps take that price and subtract about £150 and see where that takes you. However we bought a Jaguar dressage saddle for £1800 and sold that for £950 about 18 months later.

251libby

Visit site
I paid £800 for it and I really do not expect to get £650......someone on CR said I would barely get £250
frown.gif
TBH I am only selling it because my horse has changed shape dramaticly and I just want enough money to buy a new wintec, I have looked at second hand saddles on website but I cant find anything to fit the bill , and the saddler that I use doesn't have much stock of second hand saddles

Sparkles

Visit site
I've got a cheap dressage one for sale if you're interested at all? As new near enough as only used it for competitions....not being used now as my pony increased dramatically in weight and is no longer in work anyway lol.

251libby

Visit site
Ermm not looking for dressage saddle as I do quite alot of jumping and can't afford two saddles!
But, thanks anyways