how much weight can he carry

gemz666

s19.photobucket.com
i was just woundering how much weight you think my boy could carry?
DSC00105.jpg

annie02

Visit site
I agree, I wouldnt test him too much with weight until he is a full grown boy. But he is pretty stout (in a good way!). I think you will have more of a hard time with having to long a leg on him that finding someone too heavy for him to carry.

He will tell you if the rider is too heavy.

annie02

Visit site
Stout, he is wider in the shoulders and hind end with a thicker bone mass than normal, plus a good sized neck and shorter back. In contrast to a TB looking horse that is finer boned with narrow and thin looking body.

He is strong looking.

Happytohack

Visit site
He will probably grow a bit more and will definitely mature and fill out in the next couple of years. He should end up being able to carry 14 and a half stone with no problems, but I agree with the others, keep the weight down while he is so young. He is lovely btw

rach1984horse

Visit site
It depends on the rider as well. A heavier balances rider would probably be easier on a horse than a slightly lighter rider that sits like a bag of tatties and has no balance.

morgan4eva

Visit site
well it depends!! you dont have to awnser this but how much do you weigh???????? sorry not being noisy!!!! i am sure he could carry 14-15 stone easily!!! hope this helps
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx