How much would you pay?

hatters

Visit site
15.2hh 3 year old, raced until November 08 then was turned away until 6 weeks ago. Just coming back into work, very easy going temperament and very willing, hacks through village alone, green in the school, excellent to tie up/catch/lead etc. Pretty head, typical tb confo which isn't perfect, but feet fairly good (only has front shoes). No vices etc. - real sweetie! (not selling, im buying
wink.gif
)

MrsElle

Visit site
A friend recently sold her 4yo ex racer complete with tack for £750. Couldn't get any more. Lovely mare, a little green but no vices. Think you should offer £1000 tops.

hatters

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
A friend recently sold her 4yo ex racer complete with tack for £750. Couldn't get any more. Lovely mare, a little green but no vices. Think you should offer £1000 tops.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have snapped him up for £750!

MrsElle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have snapped him up for £750!

[/ QUOTE ]

She was lovely, a really pretty mare and a real sweetie. We are in North Notts so not a million miles from you, shame the timing wasn't right!

pinklilly

Visit site
I paid 850 for my 3yo last september, shes got fairly good confo, only raced 3 times. Similar description to yours. My friend got a 6yo and a 4yo for 600 each at donnies last year but by the time he paid vat, fees, and travelling they ended up costing another 250 on top of that.

abracadabra

Visit site
i agree, no more than £500

im such a skinflint but ive been offered tb's straight out of training for free more than once