How Much??

louise1

New User
Visit site
Hi all, would you all mind giving me some opinions of my mares ad, any comments would be apppreciated!!! She goes in H&H next week and im really hoping she will find a lovely new home - she really deserves it bless her!!

Irish Sports Horse

15.3 skewbald mare. 6yrs Snaffle mouth, responsive, fun and laid back, hacks alone or company 1st or last over motorway bridges etc and heavy traffic.
Perfect allrounder for competent rider.
Nice mover with 3 correct paces, half pass, flying leg changes etc. Oozes quality with a bold scopey jump, loves to please. Has hunted, sj at local level and done sponsered rides, jumping anything. A safe and easy horse with manners to burn and a very kind temperment
100% in every way, not marish!
£4000 genuine sale, special home sought for this super mare

if anyone interested, please PM me for more photos etc
web page

Parkranger

Visit site
She's lovely looking!

I would say nearer to £3000 but I'm guessing the fact that she's coloured pushes the price up? What is her breading?

louise1

New User
Visit site
I cant be sure what her breeding is as she just down as ISH. shes different from alot of others i see - there is something special about her, she has alot of presence - she stands out in the crowd. I even get stopped on her when out hacking by people saying how gorgeous she is!!

Skhosu

Visit site
I would say more like 2-3 if she hasn't competed an awful lot, although 6 is a nice age. I would know people who would be put off sometimes by the 'cpmpetent rider' bit. Can you not leave than out and tell them when they ring? Good otherwise although you could include what height she competes at or jumps at home?

KatB

Visit site
I think your ok at 4k, I brought my just broken ISH for that, and ok I brought on potential, but with being a genuine allrounder, and a coloured ISH (very in Vogue
smirk.gif
) I think youllbe fine. Good luck with getting a lovely new home for her!!
smile.gif

TequilaMist

Visit site
Agree good price and being coloured does seem to push price up.
The competant rider bit may put some off,I probably would be a bit wary if I saw that in ad tho she sounds superb in every other way.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
As usual a horse is worth as much as someone wants to pay. She looks nice & coloureds are commanding a premium price at the moment. Whoever is saying 2-3 is having a laugh, that's way too low. Stick with the price you want but allow a little for negociation. Everyone likes to think they have managed to knock the price down a little. However we are coming towards the end of the summer season & horse prices traditionally dip at this time of year as people want to sell before having to pay stabling & feed over the winter. You should have no problem selling her though. Regardsing 'competant rider' you can always change it to 'not first horse' or as suggested leave it out BUT you must tell whoever comes to view of your feelings. All the best.