How much?

vicm2509

Visit site
I am not selling Baron but just wondered how much you guys think he is worth.

He is an 7yo IDxTB and is 16.3. He hasnt seen a great deal as he was turned away for a year before I bought him. He has fantastic paces and will make a good dressage horse or show hunter, has an amazing jump but needs bringing on a bit more. Only competed local but placed in SH, equitation, and show jumping. Has done a little XC. Brilliant to hack in company but can nap when on his own. Otherwise nice quite horse. No vices, snaffle mouth at all times and quite push button. Has a small fully formed splint on fore leg and small lump on jaw from old dental rupture. Very easy to handle from the ground.

100_0486.jpg

miamibear

Visit site
Im not really any good at these but he is my type and i would use him for dressage - i would pay around £4k maybe slightly less because the splint and lump on jaw would mean he wouldnt do particularly well showing - although that wouldnt bother me not showing.

I think he is lovely!!

xx

vicm2509

Visit site
Thank you. I paid less than that for him in April but have done a lot of work on him and he has really improved on his flat work and hacking, I have been told by a lot of people I should be doing dressage on him and am hoping to take him out for his and my first test at the end of January. Although he did not have the splint when I got him, I dont mind though as I dont really plan to show him.