How not to get your horse on the trailer! Shocking behaviour

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
No, sorry. Love it or hate it, Parelli isn't about pointless whipping. This is just an effing idiot girl beating a horse.

It's the way she gets all up in the horses face, i've seen the exact method used by the Parelli's themselves. This lady clearly thinks she knows what she's doing and attempting a similar method but getting it very very wrong.

Redders

Visit site
That just broke my heart. She says 'good girl' then immediately wallops her. That poor poor horse is a saint for not spinning and giving her both barrels.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Well, all her social media pages and web page have been shut down so she's obviously feeling the heat. What a witch of a woman.

LadySam

Visit site
It's the way she gets all up in the horses face, i've seen the exact method used by the Parelli's themselves. This lady clearly thinks she knows what she's doing and attempting a similar method but getting it very very wrong.

Oh, ok, I see what you mean. Yes well, if she thinks she's doing natural horsemanship she's certainly getting it horribly wrong.

Nudibranch

Visit site
A dreadful combination of physically blocking the horse at every opportunity whilst simultaneously whipping it for not moving forwards..idiotic. Just shows what horses will tolerate. Poor beast.

russianhorse

Visit site
Bliddy heck 😳

I'm no trainer, but how the heck can beating the ***** out of the poor thing make it want to trust you enough to get into a confined space

I was really hoping the poor thing would have had the opportunity to double barrel her 😞

JJS

Visit site
The thing that upset me most was that the poor horse tolerated all of that without any sort of retaliation. If she'd tried that on my big Irish boy, she'd have had a very different reaction.

ohmissbrittany

Visit site
This girl is nuts anyway. She dated a trainer who put on a clinic I attended in Texas. She put someone's 9 month pregnant mustang mare in a roundpen and I didn't see the whole incident but that mare jumped out. (Highly unusual for them to jump tall, rounded fencing, especially heavily pregnant)

She also tried to drag her ex out of a moving truck.

limestonelil

Visit site
OMG - couldn't watch it all. What did she think she could achieve? Horse mightn't have been a good loader, but was an absolute saint not to kick three bells or land on her head.Who could film it without intervention, or would it be a fixed camera?

( gone for a reviving drink and piece of flapjack.)

Tyssandi

Veteran
Visit site
I've just seen this on facebook......

https://www.facebook.com/sam.pearcerose?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

Dont think I even need to say anything other than......good lord! :(

sorry could not watch all of it as I just wanted to grab the whip off her and beat the **** out of her with it.

We had a right biotch to get in the horse box a few weeks ago.

This horse nearly got on once but yet she repeated hitting the poor thing. I never once saw her lead him/or her up to it and let them try do the more calmer way. Utterly appalled by her actions.

Fools Motto

Visit site
Good Lord. Poor mare. So tolerant for such an excessive unnecessary beating.

I gather the video'er is her now ex, who is also being investigated for being part of this, ie, not stopping her.? She, herself has been struck off work - she is a vet??

Schollym

Visit site
Someone is filming this and it's looks like there is someone behind the door of the trailer. I suspect these two were scared they would get the same treatment. There are humane societies in the states, has someone forwarded this info to them?

ohmissbrittany

Visit site
Good Lord. Poor mare. So tolerant for such an excessive unnecessary beating.

I gather the video'er is her now ex, who is also being investigated for being part of this, ie, not stopping her.? She, herself has been struck off work - she is a vet??

The video taker is not her ex. They broke up like six months ago and he has a restraining order on her after the truck incident.

pepsimaxrock

Visit site
I suspect Parelli has a lot to answer for; especially as the filmer made no attempt to stop the abuse. Expensive misguided 'training' in my worthless opinion

blitznbobs

Visit site
One day she'll lose her teeth and it'll be all her own fault. My mare would have killed her (literally ) if she'd done that to her and I wouldn't blame her

sasquatch

Visit site
poor horse :(

not sure if anyone noticed, but at some point she has swapped from hitting the horse with the whip part to the big rubber/plastic handle as well.

horse is a saint, looks like it wouldn't have had an issue loading with a competent and sympathetic handler in the first place. There are plenty of times it is stood in front of the box despite her whipping it into tomorrow and all the horse needs is for her to take a few steps forward and let it walk on.

seems to be a case of all gear, no idea imo