how old would you say this horsebox is?

Malibu

Visit site
Ifor williams horsebox, how old does it look from photo's?
trau2.jpg

trai1.jpg

trai.jpg

Malibu

Visit site
Well im not too sure as my mother is out and she will remember but we have def had it at least 3 years i think 4 years this year! I am a bit obsesssed with having it clean, eveyone always thinks we have boughta new box as it is so clean everytime we got out! I even got the ladder out tonight to get on the roof!

Cobnut1

Visit site
some would say you're mad to keep it so clean, but if you didn't would you be able to spot any rusting damage or perhaps damge to the floor that your prized horses stand on? good for you in keeping it up to scratch.

tarbra

www.lulu.com
There will be a plate number on it get hold of Ivor Williams and they wil be able to give you its history.
If the plate is missing don't touch it it could be stolen. Is that any help? Linda

Malibu

Visit site
Hha im a bit obsessive, i do make an effort to make things clean! no point puting a clean horse in a mucky dusty box! Sorry LC, the box is not stolen, my mother bought it about 4 years ago, just wanted to see if you guys thought it looked yonger that it actually is! sorry pointless post just i was rather proud! Thanks Cobnut1, cant ahve the "prized horses" standing on dirty floors! lol

Louby

Visit site
Yes definately 3 yrs or more although youve kept it looking brand new!. Sounds like Im really sad, Im not honest but after buying one recently the spare wheel cover on a 2 yr old one is now black. Ok I know, Im a saddo LOL