how pathetic.... rant

_daisy_

Visit site
My farrier came today to do Ebi and Willow, and we always catch up and each others gossip if weve got any. Well its the best rumour/gossip/story whatever you want to call it EVER.
To put you all in the picture about me.
Im 25 and have had a few run ins with people a few years ago. Its to do with a specific yard and the liveries who cant keep their noses out of everyone elses business. Well i can be volatile and was much much worse when i was 18/19. So theres a few people that dont like me (my view is couldnt care less - one less person to worry about!! sorry if that sounds harsh but its life - i say it how it is and dont like to go round the houses)
So getting back to the rant:
Farrier told me today that he was shoeing for someone recently (cant remember their name!) and they told him that i had had Willow shot!!!!! and the reasoning was
"its a throwback, wrong sex and the wrong colour" He did try to tell them that he thought they were wrong as Willow was everything i wanted but they wouldnt believe hime.
WTF how more wrong could they have got it. All i wanted from Ebi was a black filly - i told her all the way through her pregnancy that was what i would love and sure enough my dream came true!!!!!!

So where the hell have they got this idea that i have shot my own foal just because i dont like it and dont want it. Even if i didnt like/didnt want her do they not think id sell her at weaning?
Are people that stupid to make things up like this (well obviously they are) Do they not think that ill find out someway or another?
They must have such an empty life to talk about me all the time. I wouldnt class my life as exciting but it must be for them to talk about me.

Rant over - just cant believe it.

anyway me and farrier and his apprentice have decided that they are going to tell everone its true, that i borrowed my farriers shot gun (the one he hasnt actually got), that ive taken up taxidermy and that Willow is stood in the stable looking fluffy! see how many of them believe it!

JaneMBE

Visit site
laugh.gif
poor you.
It is horrid when people dpread muck like that.
Someone spread around that I put the dog under the mounting block once and made people get on horses still with her yelping under foot.
That came from RSPCA man! lol. You have to have a sense of humour to get over these things.

Don't let it worry you, soon they will start on someone else (cos these types always do...)

JJ x

spooks

Visit site
lol, by the sounds of them they probably will believe it! as you say some people have got nothing better to do with their lives and besides while they are talking about you they are giving someone else a break!

_daisy_

Visit site
thats not nice at all JJ and RSPCA too?
its just amazing what these people come up with. Theres always some new that they keep making up!
oh the joy of being an interesting person

_daisy_

Visit site
i bet they would - thats the sad bit about it.
These people supposedly know me and they honestly think i could do this to my foal?? what would be the point?
like you say at least theyre leaving someone else alone.
Theyll be smiling on the other side of their face tomorrow when i turn up with a live foal in the the hunter foal class - unless they think ive gone and bought a new one and got Ebi to take it on after ive had Willow shot!

JaneMBE

Visit site
I meant the rspca man told me that, lol, not them personally! On one of their visits (cos they turn up regularly after people complain about the dog being in funny places lol)
You do develop tougher skins after a while.
Bloody muck spreaders, keep your chin up
smile.gif

_daisy_

Visit site
sorry got a bit lost.
confused.gif

yes thicker skin has been adopted. i just laugh now cos if i didnt id cry.
definite muck spreaders - cant wait to find out who it is!! detective work i think is called for

M

madabout2

Nothing better to do than to ogossip about you - what sad people they must be and what a threat you must be!!

Just remember you are better than them!

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]
anyway me and farrier and his apprentice have decided that they are going to tell everone its true, that i borrowed my farriers shot gun (the one he hasnt actually got), that ive taken up taxidermy and that Willow is stood in the stable looking fluffy! see how many of them believe it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the only way to deal with the kind of sad deluded ignorant sh!te that would think up something so damned ludicrous.

I would have been absolutely livid if some ignoramous had spread that sort of rumour about me too
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
God what is wrong with people
confused.gif

Onyxia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Theyll be smiling on the other side of their face tomorrow when i turn up with a live foal in the the hunter foal class - unless they think ive gone and bought a new one and got Ebi to take it on after ive had Willow shot!

[/ QUOTE ]
Tell them thats just what you did!!!
Anyone how knows you will be laughing and the bleeps spreading nastyrumurs will make themselves look stupid-esp if someone later asks YOU if its true
grin.gif

Sorry, bit evil.