How sad am I!! - But very happy!

WishfulThinker

Just up from that street on the right.....
Visit site
Was up clipping my mates other horse today, and again got to ride him afterwards, on the condition that I cantered him. So I gatve it a go. First horse since Beau I have ridden properly! And boy do I ach as 2nd time on a horse since Aug and at 45 immns of walk/trot/canter I thinks me knees are about to give out (could also be cos missed the bus home as HAD to sweep yard - cant leave it dirty- and so walked for 30 mins to save sitting int he cold). It is all worth it though as I noticed that as I squeezed the beastie into canter, I wasn't pooping myself, I didnt feel like I was going to fall off, and I didnt mess it up!!!
I am soooo happy!! I always thougt that my weight definately affected my riding, and I was right. I dont feel like I am sitting on a load of fat and am so much more secure
laugh.gif

So had a happy but very sore day!!!! Just the icing on me good weekend of Being asked out 5 tiomes last night (by polite SOBER men!!) and being known as the " hot girl with the food" on the walk home
laugh.gif
. Too bad im another year older on Friday
frown.gif
, at least 2 1/2 months till the beastie is back

GTs

Visit site
I had not played competitive polo in a year - ended up in the Harvard Yale game - could not walk for 3 days....... In some ways it feels nice though, you know you worked......