How to make money?!

iAMASHOWJUMPER

Visit site
Before ANYBODY jumps on me, I am in no way saying I am in a position to by a horse, hence the name of the thread. I do not currently own a horse simply because I do not have the money, hence the title of the thread:D
So anybody have any ways to make some extra money to go towards a horsey fund?:D

Jazzy B

Visit site
get any second job, don't go out, eat toast and bake beans, don't buy anything unless its completely horsey related but be prepared, you may have to continue dong the same when you actually have the horse :D

highlandponygirl

Visit site
Before ANYBODY jumps on me, I am in no way saying I am in a position to by a horse, hence the name of the thread. I do not currently own a horse simply because I do not have the money, hence the title of the thread:D
So anybody have any ways to make some extra money to go towards a horsey fund?:D

Loan a horse. You dont have to spend the initial fortune of buying a horse, instead just paying for its keep etc. Then you get to have a horse that you can call your own (sort of) without spending a penny (initialy). :rolleyes:

crabbymare

Visit site
get any second job, don't go out, eat toast and bake beans, don't buy anything unless its completely horsey related but be prepared, you may have to continue dong the same when you actually have the horse :D
As well as this, put aside what it would cost every month for livery, feed, shoes, insurance for the horse and that will make a good start for the horse fund. Enjoy the baked bean and toast diet!!