How utterly horrific

The Original Kao

Visit site
Father Accused Of Eating Child's Eyes Out.
I'm going to be sick
crazy.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Poor wee guy
frown.gif
frown.gif

I hope his father receives equal or worse punishment in jail
mad.gif
mad.gif

http://www.turnto23.com/east_county/19473681/detail.html

BBH

Visit site
I've never heard of anything like it tbh, the guy is clearly mentally unhinged.
frown.gif

JanetGeorge

www.horseandhound.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
OMG that guy is sick and twisted, even if on drugs why would you do that to your child!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

It actually may not be his fault. If he had taken a high dose of PCP - especially if he hadn't used it before - this sort of behaviour is a known side effect. And PCP has lost popularity in America as a recreational drug because of its wierd side effects so dealers often mix it with other things and 'rebrand' it!

KNOWN behaviours by first time users include: standing in front of a moving train to try and stop it; self mutilation and mutilation of others; jumping out of windows and off cliffs. Previously non-violent individuals commit violent acts, they can achieve great physical strength - and total unawareness of injury to themselves!!

snaptie

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It actually may not be his fault. If he had taken a high dose of PCP - especially if he hadn't used it before - this sort of behaviour is a known side effect. And PCP has lost popularity in America as a recreational drug because of its wierd side effects so dealers often mix it with other things and 'rebrand' it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, just maybe he took a contaminated 'recreational' drug and maybe he willingly took pcp but either way I find it impossible to agree in any way that it may not have been his fault. This is a horror story I would gladly have not stumbled upon.

Hedgewitch13

Visit site
I see the god botherer's have been adding their comments on the site. Sorry but he doesn't deserve forgiveness and 'god' will definately not deal with him but the electric chair will.