how would you go about...

moodymare1987

Visit site
well what it is im wanting to compete freddie. doing everything really, had someone down today, selects the sj teams for local riding club, i know her and she was just coming to have a gander at us in action. was a total star and she said she wants us on the team for sj but also said he would do well at the other disciplines, i was very chuffed as never been on a team or anything like that before.

but how would you go about getting him ready for next season?? was thinking about doing some unaffilited shows over the winter.sj and dressage. to keep him ticking. having regular lessons. i plan on doing quite a bit with him and then once we are consistant at rc level was going to consider bsja, am i going about it the right way???

he also could do other things but am concentrating on what i and he enjoys for the time being,
xxx
many thanks

Skhosu

Visit site
I think you're completely right. Make sure he's fit.
Get lots of practice in (w/out overdoing it) and have lots of lessons.
Should be grand!
Sounds like they're keen to have you!

moodymare1987

Visit site
what does that consist of trailblazers??? i am totally new to anything other than showing.

i was really chuffed and she said we looked like id been riding him for years, she was saying something at how much we have just clicked. so am happy at the min xx