HOYS Who is going???

devilinajar

Visit site
I have just got home from an early birthday shopping trip, and the post man has delivered what looks like HOYS tickets. To my amazment it looks like the OH was paying attention. I am know hoping they are HOYS tickets and that they are for the Sat night preformance. So who is going????

devilinajar

Visit site
Know im worried, maybe im wrong and wont know till my birthday on Sat. Im so not used to OH actually paying attention when im hinting at gifts i would like. Just cant think of what else they might be :{

Gleeful Imp

Visit site
Yay! We're going, Fri and Sat day and evening, can't wait been saving up. I take my Mum we treat ourself to a nice hotel and drool over beaqutiful horses and shop shop shop! Been saving up.

Coloureds Friday
Cobs Sat

Fab!!!!!

Can't believe how excited I am at my age - no tickets yet though!

TS_

Visit site
I'm going on the Saturday night, myself and my mum go every year as it always falls near our birthdays (on my birthday this time). Not sure if tickets have come yet as a large group of us are going together this year and I didn't buy the tickets.

devilinajar

Visit site
KNow im not so worried, i just hope he got the tickets for Sat night, we went on the sunday evening last year for the first time, and loved every min of it. Think i might treat myself to a pair of denim jods this year!!

ibot

Visit site
well i am going with some girls from the yard but we are very much of the more the merrier type. look us up. i have no idea where we are sitting let you know when we get tickets.
i did it on the phone do you think that makes any difference??

sally87

Visit site
hoping to go saturday night! (have bought tickets but circumstances have changed since i bought them so not sure if i can go now :( but hoping too). went a couple of years ago & really enjoyed it so i hope i can make it. not at home atm so dont know if tickets have arrived yet