huby show

Josh_craney

Visit site
i ended up going to the huby and sutton show afterall. it was a great day the weather was nice ,there was loads of stalls and horse rings. but anyway in our 75cm class we went round clear and then we were in the jump off i was drawn second last for the jumpoff so we went round not flying round like some people do thinking that there going faster. went round at a reasnoble fast pace cuttin corners and going between jumps but we kocked fence 2 dow she tripped just befor e and had it down. i was so pleased as we had the fastest time and still managed to get a 6th place rosete out of other people who did not knock the fence down. shame really as the first price was £10.00. also get a bag of dog food in the dog show "the dog the judge would like to take home.

did anyone else go
tongue.gif

spike123

Visit site
Well done on your placing.I didn't go to your show as I live in Kent but I went to the RDA show at Denne hill instead.I had a fantastic day too and placed 5th in the 85cm class.Well done on winning the dog food too for your dog.Do you have any pics?