Hump day Good Morning

Keith_Beef

Novice equestrian, accomplished equichetrian
Visit site
Good Morning, all

It started snowing over here, yesterday, at about 10h00; just a few tiny little flakes at first, then they became more numerous and a bit bigger.

The snowfall continued through the day and overnight, so now there's a nice blanket of the white stuff, at a guess about two inches deep.

I don't know if the bus will run to take me to the station, but since I'm already up and I've missed the 06h07 bus I think I'll walk down. This side of the town doesn't use salt on the roads, and I think there's a general prohibition on using salt on private driveways, too...

The trains seem to be running as normal, although last night there was considerable disruption after a man slipped on the slush, fell off the platform onto the rails as a non-stop train was passing, and was cut to bits, poor bloke.

I took a couple of photos looking out over the back garden; I'll take a look on a bigger screen to see if they're any good.

For those who like the snow, have fun! For those whose lives it makes difficult, chin up!