Hunter classes

tinker512

Visit site
Is he a fine TB or a chunkier one?How much bone?

If he is too fine he will probably not get anywhere to be honest....well in classes down here. If he is a chunkier TB and has a decent neck on him and pulls off a good show then he may get placed, but the true hunters of more ID/TB that also do a good show probably get placed higher

But also depends if the judge is judging perfomance over type or visa versa!!

Dovorian

Visit site
Have a look in H&H this week - superb lightweight hunter was an ex racehorse! Just because a horse is tb it may not necessarily lack bone/substance or ability. However they do seem to have good memories and those which have raced can take a bit of time to settle at non racing parties!!

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Glad you like the one in H&H - that's one of ours! He has masses of substance now, but it has taken 2 years to get him looking right. Other TBs we have are riding horses. It really depends on his type and height.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Glad you like the one in H&H - that's one of ours!

[/ QUOTE ]
FMM you're everywhere!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

horsegirl

Visit site
There are some photos of him in the pictures forum. "some more pics of my lovely boy" I was thinking more a hunter in hand class to start with. I suppose it is experience for him as we do not expect to be placed he has too many lumps and bumps