Hunter / Teenagers All Rounder >>>>

TGM

Visit site
If you can't see ad on the right, the link is here:

http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/clas...hwich/hunter-teenagers-allrounder-484498.html

I noticed the ad due to the immense size of the horse's neck in the picture so went to have a closer look, and I'm afraid the rest of the ad and the video doesn't make me any happier. I can't believe how much they are asking for a horse that even the vendors admit is a headshaker ('he suffers a little with pollen'!), who is immensely overweight (prime candidate for EMS/laminitis) and can't stay in canter for more than a few strides. Poor horse :( .

be positive

Visit site
It caught my eye for the same reason, I cannot believe the price for what appears to be a very ordinary pony, struggling to go forward that seems to be verging on getting laminitis if he does not already have lgl , when he lands after the jump he does not look comfortable.

only_me

Visit site
Oh my word!
That is a seriously fat pony, the video really shows just how fat he is :eek:
From that video alone he's not worth 5k. Maybe the rider has exams though and hasn't been able to ride, so he's just been chucked out and brought in for an hour to make the video.
For 5k I would at least expect the pony to be on the bit :/ but that horse is just :O at the size of it! It almost looks like the neck is too fat for the head to come down!!

Deltaflyer

Visit site
I have to admit, I too thought he was way overpriced. Didn't like his the way he jumped either, very constricted behind. I suppose on the plus side at least he wasn't being yanked in to a false outline like so many are in sales videos. Looks like he could have been a nice pony though.

asterope

Visit site
5k!?!?!?! Poor boy - he's got a sweet head and, like Deltaflyer says, looks like he could have been nice. What a shame they've let him get so grossly overweight - no wonder he doesn't look comfortable!