Hunter trials today!

nomini

Visit site
Took Jigsaw to Hill House XC today! Only did the 2'0-2'3 cos he hasn't done cross country for 2 years. He was fantastic, jumped round clear apart from a knock down fence which he had down so 10 penalties for that! He almost lost me over a drop fence with a small ditch below it, he stopped and then leapt off it which I wasn't really expecting! Anyway was so pleased with him, not sure where I came cos left before the results were announced, but not bothered about that! Will put some piccies in the pic gallery when they come on the website!
Hope everyone else had a good weekend
smile.gif

Troggy

Visit site
We went there today as well! Did the pairs! We got eliminated though as Toff napped so badly at one fence we had to go round it and then stopped at the ditch but we did everything else and Lorian(my pair) and I had a really good time! Although there was a delay at the start and they stopped at the first
blush.gif
Lorian did the single class next and came 7th so a very good day
grin.gif

Got some good pics but again they are on website

archoak

Visit site
Well done - it's a nice course isn't it? We qualified for 2nd round trailblazers so are pleased too
grin.gif
See you at Flamstead in 2 weeks
smile.gif

nomini

Visit site
Well done everyone else who went there today!!!
Applechaff - yeh it was a really nice course, ground not too good today as very wet but no prob for jiggy! Yeh see you at flamstead - am doing the novice (2'6) so slightly bigger than today!
smile.gif

SillyMare

Visit site
Your picture is great - he looks as though he is loving it!

The horse I was riding (Molly) belongs to a friend. She is lovely - ever so brave and honest! She is only 5 - hunted last season in Ireland and came over here in the summer. That was only her second proper XC - we were absolutely delighted with her.

nomini

Visit site
Thanks, he does love it! He was hunted in Ireland before I bought him 4 yrs ago so has probably seen pretty much everything! Haven't done much xc on him though but after this weekend will def be doing more!!
smile.gif