Hunters..

moodymare1987

Visit site
Could someone please help me, i am looking for a solid hunter type to buy, i want something that you could class as a show hunter, am not bothered in county level showing, that seems the best term to describe what im looking for,

As i say a nice hunter type to people and they find tbx which is lightweight but am after a solid type that you would look at and say it was a hunter, more than likely has id in it, please someone help i cant find anything ive looked high and low xxx

moodymare1987

Visit site
Well i want it to do all riding club activities etc, dont want something over 10 years old, dont mind a horse what needs a bit of work as brought on my other, the build i am after is that you could class as a show hunter, for example an irish draught cross.

id_polly_275.jpg

this is an example of the kind of build of horse i would like, xxx

tinker512

Visit site
Solid Hunters are a hard sort to find these days...at local level they all seem to be TBy bodys and then cobby heads too big for their bodys...

Try SJer which hasn't quite made the grade with quite abit of chunk..

moodymare1987

Visit site
thanks they are the kind im looking for, like that coloured though will have to nag mum and dad for extra cash for that one, lol thanks will have a look on horsemart, i obv missed some xxx

KatB

Visit site
blush.gif
Didnt notice the price on it!! YIKES!! Just typed in Hunter and 16hh+ hon. Quite like the 7yr old gelding, but also a few £ for that one...

moodymare1987

Visit site
think that was full irish draught, will have a check for you, i might have a look on the stud websites for irish draughts see what they have for sale, xxx