Hunting in the USA

severnmiles

Visit site
Our huntsmans step bro hunts a coyote pack out in America, I have no experience of it though. I know unlike foxes (who usually run in a much bigger circle than hares) coyote run in straight lines, a chase averaging 15 miles so I'm told.

Are you going out there?

severnmiles

Visit site
Hunt with the Vale of Clettwr, ummmm I don't know the name, I was told where but I'm a self confessed airhead! I'll find out for you Wed.

Clodagh

Visit site
Our old whip is a huntsman out there now...don't know who with. Martin Blackmore? (Not 100% about surname, it was donkeys years ago he went out there).
Will research.
I have heard that everyones dead posh and its a real posey thing to do, but then people would tell you that over here too!!

severnmiles

Visit site
Have you seen the video of the american hunt on youtube? The one Marks SB is with is actually owned and run by a wealthy businessman, no committee or anything. I think like everything American its the biggest and the best of everything!

asherz

Visit site
you said your OH hunts with the torrington farmers? i hunt with the Cotswold but my folks live just out side bideford! if i dont ride out with the cotswold on boxing day i will be at home and will follow in 4x4 could you tell me where they are meeting plz?? does he like it i want 2 become an Amateur whip after i finish uni would like to join a pack like yours???

icemaiden113

Visit site
Yeah he likes it! But just something we have thought about if the right job ever comes up!Ya never know!
We meet in Torrington Square! So not far away, my OH is Huntsman, so please come and introduce ya self if your there!
Do you whip in at the mo?