• REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as HHO, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Hunting this season

HorsesRule2009

Hello,

Slightly odd thread but just wondering what people's thoughts are on whether or not hunts will go this season.
I am thinking in regards to covid 19 and no large public gatherings.
I guess small hunts would be OK, but what about the big large hunts that attract upwards of 150plus people on a Saturday?

Anyone have any thoughts.

PS please can we not have a debate re hunting I am referring to packs that hunt with in the law or drag packs.
Thank you

spacefaer

I think it'll happen in some form but maybe with meets without food and drink, and no post -hunting teas.
I think autumn hunting may be delayed starting (or not happen) but then it's going to be a late harvest anyway

Kat

After the weather last season it could be pretty disastrous if hunting is affected this year. The pack I hunt with only managed a handful of days. They also can't run their usual summer rides