Hunting through land

Ricedance

Visit site
I moved last year and have been informed that the hunt will travel close by this week. It’s been many years since I was in a hunting area and I’m planning to turn out early, bring back in before they meet (3miles as the crow flies) and potentially turn out afterwards. Hunting has never been a route I’ve followed and I’m unsure how long it’s likely to last? Would I be safe turning back out at 3pm for a couple of hours? Is it best I call the secretary and explain where I live and my concerns?

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
I don’t turn them out again until it’s getting dark, and even then I keep a good ear out in case the hunt is still around. It’s unlikely that they would be actively hunting after 4.30pm, but you never know. They could be out late trying to round up lost hounds, though.

Ricedance

Visit site
I don’t turn them out again until it’s getting dark, and even then I keep a good ear out in case the hunt is still around. It’s unlikely that they would be actively hunting after 4.30pm, but you never know. They could be out late trying to round up lost hounds, though.
Thank you, I’m ok to keep them in if I need to, just wasn’t sure what was best!

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I have this problem on a Saturday when they are local, I have to be back at work by 4pm. However they are sometimes still around so I don’t risk it. I once got home at gone 5 and there were still people around, not horses but something was going on.