Hunts in Oxfordshire/Northamptonshire

hundleydavid

New User
Visit site
Hi

I want to start hunting next season once my ridding is up to par, but would like to get involved in the current season. I live in Deddington , Near, Brackley and Banbury, in Oxfordshire. Does anyone know of hunts in this area? Is there a way of getting involved in the hunts, while not ridding in them.

Thanks

Molineux

Visit site
If you are from Deddington - then you have a few hunts!

Local to me is the Bicester and Wadden Hunt, I can give you the number of Robert who you would need to call.

Other wise you have the heythrop, do not know much about them.

Your best bet is the Bicester (Plus they are all fab!).
I live 20 mins from Deddington.
laugh.gif

Molineux

Visit site
And sorry the answer to your question in terms of not riding - I have no horse at the moment
frown.gif
and I get involved all the time.. Just by going to the meet and supporting the hunt is enough, and they will get to know your face once you have been a few times
grin.gif

And plus they have the Hunt Partys and Balls which are always a good thing to show your face
wink.gif

hundleydavid

New User
Visit site
Thanks a number or email would be great.

I think the Bicester hunt was up at Charlton yesterday, near my stables, as i pulled over to watch the end. Was pretty busy...Someone mentioned there is on in Duns Tew area as well?

hundleydavid

New User
Visit site
I am at Clockhouse stables in Charlton between Deddington and Kings sutton. Only been riding a year, so getting loads of pratice in, but dont think i am quite at hunting level.Thanks for the link