Hurrah Hambledon!

Mike007

Visit site
I dont think I have ever seen the bluebells look better. The ground was perfect ,courses were fabulous (as usual).This was "A" and Cruella,s pre Bad grass roots run and it was all we could hope for. Dressage at 30.5 or thereabouts , workmanlike but horse tended to pre empt movements .Double clear jumping ,though A forgot she had set stopwatch to fastest time not slowest ,nearly an oops there (and she scorns my view that she needs to get more used to the bloody thing.
Cruella was today sporting her new Waterford bit for the jumping and it proved to be everything I expected . As with all such things ,it took a recommendation from "Seb" to convince "A". The fact that I said it ages ago counts for nothing . But who cares, we have made serious progress.Madam Cruella likes the bit and has no fear of it.
in all we got a 5th in the 100 and are well pleased . Now time to pack the lorry ready for Bad grassroots.YEAY!
Oh yes ,and please will some one explain to me what "Ear Balm " is ,cos we won a little jar of it amongst the lovely goodies that Hambledon gave as a prize?