Husband uttered words I never thought he would!

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
We sadly lost my old boy Friday. I sold a pony earlier this year, so for the first time in years, I am able to count on one hand how many ponies I have. He actually said we could do with another pony as we were low on numbers. Am hoping my forest mare caught up with the stallion this year.

I do actually need to sell my son's pony as he'll need roller boots soon so that'll drop us even lower.?

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
We sadly lost my old boy Friday. I sold a pony earlier this year, so for the first time in years, I am able to count on one hand how many ponies I have. He actually said we could do with another pony as we were low on numbers. Am hoping my forest mare caught up with the stallion this year.

I do actually need to sell my son's pony as he'll need roller boots soon so that'll drop us even lower.?

I hope you didn't faint? (And sorry again about the old boy. ) I think hell might freeze over before my OH suggests I need to add a horse to the herd. So, what are we trawling the ads for then, you know HHO loves a good horse hunt ? ?

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
Beaulieu Rd sales are cancelled due to the fire damage so I'm sure some of the breeders would have something your oh would like ?
Haha, I nearly got one. I have a good friend who I help with her foals. She has a lovely filly, who's previous 2 foals I have liked too.

I am resisting purchasing another as some of our grazing land could be sold in the next couple of years.