Hydrotherapy?

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
Does anyone know of a hydrotherapy spa in or around the midlands? Im guessing there must be one around Cheltenham somewhere? A pool would be a bonus but not a necessity.
Any websites/numbers appreciated, as you can appreciate time is of the essence.
Thank you.

_jetset_

Visit site
Not sure which area comes under the Midlands... but one at Beaverhall in Yorkshire. (I got an A* in Geography GCSE too when I was 16!!)

_jetset_

Visit site
Hmmm... have you got this month's Your Horse? There is a guide to spas across the country, could be useful. If not, I will have a look for it when I get home and let you know some nearer to you, although might need some guidance!

Munchie

Visit site
Hartpury have the therapy centre with the water treadmill.

Theres also this place: http://www.equineservicecentre.com/intro.htm which is about 30miles outside of Cheltenham. Not sure if thats a bit too far?

Pretty sure theres also one in South Wales though off the top of my head I can't remember details. I know you said Midlands but its not too far from Hereford if you're coming from that way.

cheeky girl

community.webshots.com
I'm sure there is a pool at Newport South Wales if that's not too far for you.
confused.gif

smokeybabes

Visit site
A racehorse trainer based near Naunton on the outskirts of Cheltenham has a pool and a hydrotherapy spa. Can't remember his name though!! My mate works for him so if your interested in that one let me know and i'll get in touch with him and find out details.
There was also a new one that opened a few months ago towards wiltshire way but that might be too far for you.