I’m back *waves*

Spotherisk

Visit site
Hi all

I was Spot_the_Risk but a change of email saw my log in fail, hoping the forum is as good as ever - I’ve heard a rumour that we can post pictures now with ease?!

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
Hello!
I had gotten quite used to posting at least memes, on the old forum format, but I suppose that it have gotten a bit easier to post photos now.
I mostly use the little Insert image icon above the reply box, and if I use the first option available in the pop-up box, I can easily post one of the photos I have taken, and stored, on my mobile (currently I'm computerless).
But if I click the littlle chain like symbol in the pop-up box, I can instead paste the link to an image with e.g. a meme I want to share.

For flickr photos it still works best for me to just copy the image link, and paste it directly in the reply box. Anyhow, I hope you do feel that it is easy to post photos, when you give it a try.

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
Hello, I would like to post a survey on sweet itch, will this be possible please?

It happens occasionally that members posts links to surveys, but there is no guarantee that people will participate. First of all it is important that you post your post in a part of the forum where it is most likely that you find people interested in your subject. For a sweet itch survey, I would suggest posting in Veterinary and Hoof care, and perhaps also in Tack Room.

But if the survey is too complicated to do, or takes too long, people tend to not finish them. However, even with relatively easy surveys, there is no guarantee that people will participate, sometimes no one who is interested in the subject happens to notice the thread.