I’m so excited

Sauerkraut

Visit site
After 2 seasons of abstinence I am finally going hunting again this year!

Totally random post but I’m sure you’ll all understand. No one else around me does! Even the yard I am on has no one barre one that hunts.

I moved over from Wales 2 years ago and haven’t been out ever since but with all this lockdown, job and personal changes 20/21 is the season to return.

Tally ho! I can’t wait ?

palo1

Visit site
We can't wait either...both myself and son are at the stage where we keep trying all our hunting kit on! That happens every year. We started walking work with the horses a couple of weeks ago - plenty of time yet but never too much basic fittening work. :)

spacefaer

Visit site
We can't wait either...both myself and son are at the stage where we keep trying all our hunting kit on! That happens every year. We started walking work with the horses a couple of weeks ago - plenty of time yet but never too much basic fittening work. :)

I wouldn't dare go near my hunting kit at the moment - I think I've summered rather too well ??

PSD

Visit site
Will hunting actually be going ahead at all this year with Corona virus?
They’re planning on being done in split, small groups with my local hunt. Will be interesting to see how it works, but since they’re talking about scrapping the social distancing thing in September I imagine normal hunting will resume this season