I’m so happy!!!!

Keira 8888

Visit site
Hi guys,

hope you’re all well and having a good Saturday!

I just wanted to have a little ramble - I had SUCH a successful day today with Prince. Took him out for a hack on our very own for the first time ever (really narrow country lanes so I was a little nervous) and it went so well. I was honestly quite terrified as I put my foot in the stirrup but I pushed through it and tried to relax and keep calm and it really worked! We bumped into everything that I really didn’t want to see!!! Random new forest ponies roaming the lanes, cars that drive too fast and a bloody enormous predatory hornet that seemed intent on trying to hitch a ride in my thigh! But we stayed calm and I am SO SO happy!

sorry for rambling post, you guys are the only ones who will understand how happy
I am!!!

My 9 year old horse mad daughter also had a ride and it was such a special day! Am finally beginning to find my feet! E41FECA0-6AFD-43C5-918E-A3BE58147D67.jpeg

Hope you’ve all had a good day too x

Keira 8888

Visit site
That's wonderful, so pleased for you. There's not much that beats having a successful hack when you're a bit nervous. Prince is lovely, and sounds like a star, you've found a goodun there! ?
Thank you ? It really is like finding a whole new world xx

mini_b

Visit site
Aw yey!
I know how nervous you have been;
he sounds like such a good lad!
really sounds like you’ve found the ideal first horse for you.

someone posted here the other day “feel the fear and do it anyway”
Yes there’s being sensible/using your gut but it can be easy to talk yourself out of things too. Keep this positive attitude up!!

*I thought that picture was you and thought flippin heck he’s massive ?

Keira 8888

Visit site
Aw yey!
I know how nervous you have been;
he sounds like such a good lad!
really sounds like you’ve found the ideal first horse for you.

someone posted here the other day “feel the fear and do it anyway”
Yes there’s being sensible/using your gut but it can be easy to talk yourself out of things too. Keep this positive attitude up!!

*I thought that picture was you and thought flippin heck he’s massive ?

haha! Yes, next to my daughter he really is a giant! At 16.2 he is pretty enormous but I am gradually getting used to manoeuvring him around with my hands! He is so gentle - I think I got very lucky! X

Keira 8888

Visit site
That's wonderful, so pleased for you. There's not much that beats having a successful hack when you're a bit nervous. Prince is lovely, and sounds like a star, you've found a goodun there! ?
This is so true, the feeling of elation and nervous relief! Mixed with a bit of pride that you returned alive! Haha! I can’t wait to do it again today! Thanks for your support, it means a lot xxx

Keira 8888

Visit site
This is the dream ?

thank you ?
I never thought this dream would actually come true - it’s totally surreal! I still remember reading my pony books as a 10 yr okdwith a torch under my bed covers and now here I am! Just shows if you dont give up dreams might just come true ?