I am very proud of MY Mummy

Hectorina

New User
Visit site
Hello everyone *waves*

Old 2 legs was excited when she came to see us this morning! You see she took us away about 2 weeks ago, we spent the night somewhere else, with lots of new friends - it was great!!

Anyway, the next morning, 2 legs made Mummy and I look all posh (she's good at doing that) and we were looked at by 3 scarety 'Judges'
ooo.gif
We had to stand for aaaaaggggeeeessss whilst they stared at us - Mummy more than me though, then we had to walk away and back to them and then trot away and back to them (when we went to trot away, I lept and bounced a bit - t'was FUN!!!) Then we were turned loose in a BIG shed with brown fluffy soil stuff on the ground and we had to walk and trot around in both directions - not for long mind, it was rather dizzifying!!

Anyway, 2 legs apparently recieved a letter in the post - not sure what either of those things
confused.gif
- but it must have been really good!! Coz the scarety Judges gave Mummy a 9 for type and a 9 for paces
grin.gif
WAY TO GO MUM!!!!!!

S_N

Visit site
Well he doesn't use his hooves, he uses a stick held between his teeth, but at a slight angle, so that he can see the end of it
grin.gif
Ingenious!!

She's a star isn't she! LMAO, yeah, I guess I will just HAVE to finish the bottle I started last night! It took SOOO long to get into it, I didn't want it, so put it in the fridge.....

S_N

Visit site
grin.gif
Thank you!!!! She didn't get such a good mark for correctness of pace (ie from infront), but she can't help the fact that she didn't see a farrier for the first 4 yrs of her life!!! But the overall grade was pretty good!

S_N

Visit site
URrrmmmm it was alright actually! Well I was actually terrified it would all go wrong! I was even more terrified when heard that one of the judges was Jenny L-C!! I haven't seen her since I left Catherston, and I was all of a flutter as to what she'd think of my girlie!! It was more important to me that she liked her, than the marks she was collectively given by the other judges!

We stayed there the night before and I actually had a good laugh that morning with the girls there, when I was sorting the ponies out!

They laid on the most FANTASTIC buffet lunch - that of course my mother had a hand in preparing, she didn't help me at all!! I had to get someone else to help me show them, coz she was too darn busy preparing food!!

lisaward

Visit site
well your mum must have cooked up some good grub perhaps this helped to sway the judge.
god help me if i ever take any of mine for grading one mouthful of my grub and my mare will be on the way home.!!!!

glad B did well you deserve it.

Zebedee

Visit site
As you will have spotted Oscar doesn't spell as well as Hector, but he does his best!

Well done - fab result, no wonder you're so pleased.

S_N

Visit site
LOL - I stand over H and make him use the spell check! But he's a lot smaller then Oscar, so finds it all alot easier - unfair advantage I say!!

Thank you J!!!