I Appear to have Just Bought a Horse!

Chavhorse

Visit site
I have been looking for a sane safe saint like creature for a long time now.

My YO called me yesterday and told me about this lass, who she had seen whilst looking at a horse for someone else.

She is a 6 year old Irish Cob, 16.2 and has the capacity to be built like a brick toilet!

She went over today and tried her out and announced her as "needing a lot of topline and muscle & schooling (typical Irish horse has hunted, hacked and going in straight lines;-) but said that with a few months good work would be a total cracker. And will fulfill my wish for sane and sensible but with a bit more umphh for when I get my balls back!

So subject to all being well meet "Mare" (which is a tempory name until we can think of something suitably "Irish" for her), if all goes well she will be collected tomorrow.

demij.jpg

Chavhorse

Visit site
I have to say I am loving "Mrs Doyle" or Doyle for short.

Valadictory - I once had a mare on trial called Beauti who was a total Bitch so I am afraid that name does not have good connotations;-))

Got over my shock now and am now getting excited;-))

I won't meet her till I move over on July 21st but my YO/Instructor said she was too good to miss so I held my nose and jumped.....Gulp ;-))

jaijai

Visit site
She looks lovely. I too am loving Mrs Doyle as a name. :D Look forward to updates and lots of pics when you get her home. :)