I CANNOT BELIEVE IT

seabiscuit

Visit site
Forrest is colicking again- How the heck- his diet has been SO strictly controlled- no grass- no cereals- nothing but hay and alfalfa and probiotics.
Goining to take him to Liphook tonight instead of tomorrw

Weezy

Visit site
Oh SB
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Big hug to you, not that it is helpful xxxxxxxxxxx

barneyandem

Visit site
Oh thats bad luck!hope you are both ok!Me and barney went to liphook last year when i took him to uni-great place and they will take VERY good care of him!

S_N

Visit site
OMG NO!!! At least you have transport now!! I do hope they find out what is wrong with the poor chap and very soon too! Huge huggles hunny!!

seabiscuit

Visit site
Thank you so much everybody- just got back(new trailer and car went fab!) and he has spleen displacement but is stable and happy now...he has a lovely smart thermatex rug on tonight courtesy of liphook!!and a heat lamp in his stable!

_jetset_

Visit site
A spleen displacement? Is that what is causing the colic or is as a result of the colic? I am glad he is in the best possible hands and in a stable condition. I bet he will enjoy having the heat lamp on his back... oh, and you might have to buy him a Thermatex rug for when he gets back if you don't already have one! He'll get used to all the attention and lovely rugs!

seabiscuit

Visit site
Thank you!!
Have no idea what caused this- but he is such a [****] machine and stirs his hay up in his poo- so wonder if he has been eating some poo-hay and given himself a funny tummy!