I cannot believe what I heard today.

kirstyfk

Visit site
I really hope its not true. A couple of years ago the male owner of a riding school was jailed for having sex with a 12 year old girl. The story is horrific. Anyway I just heard that the person who bought the riding school is going to let him work there! I would not be allowing any child to go there if he was in the 100 miles of the place.

kirstyfk

Visit site
I thought everyone is the area knew about it, but it did happen 4/5 years ago and I don't know how long the new owners have been living up here. I heard from someone who keeps their horse at the owners other yard.

moon_drop

Visit site
I know who your taking about, there is alot more to that story...... won't say anymore on it on an open forum
crazy.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Take it from me that man should not be allowed near children or horses!
I've witnessed his horse whispering skills a few times and trust me he should never ever be aloud near a horse let alone work whith one!!!!!
shocked.gif
crazy.gif
mad.gif

Paint it Lucky

Visit site
Maybe someone should warn the riding school owners what this man is like, in case they don't know? Don't want to risk it happening again.

spike123

Visit site
If this man has a record for abusing children then he would not be allowed near them and certainly not working in an environment where he would have access to them. I would suggest that perhaps if this is true the police should be informed as they will be able to act on this and prevent it from happening. Presumably this man will have some kind of conditions placed up on him to prevent him working anywhere that he has access to children.He would certainly be on the sex offenders register and also on the POVAC register.

foxy1

Visit site
you don't need a CRB check to work at or even hold a licence to run a riding school. crazy but true